Matter of Trust, Inc., Policies and Resources aim to find the right balance between giving people a place to express themselves and promoting a welcoming and safe environment for everyone.
Our community is diverse and global. Our mission is to be eco-enthusiasts for renewable resources. The MofT Family platforms offer a place for humanity to take action, add solutions, ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and build a healthy future.
Our team works hard to keep disturbing or unsafe content off Matter of Trust, Inc., websites.
- We remove hate posts or discrimination
- We remove attacks on private people or sharing of personally identifiable information.
- We remove content that is used to sell or buy regulated goods like drugs, alcohol, or other hazardous materials.
- We remove accounts that impersonate any person or organization.
- Reports of abuse or inappropriate activity on The MofT Family platforms will receive warnings depending upon the severity and lead to removal from the system.
Explore this short list of helpful resources to help you learn more about the web and its safety.
- Connect Safely – http://www.connectsafely.org/
- Cyber Civil Rights Initiative (CCRI) – https://www.cybercivilrights.org/
- Family Online Safety Institute – https://www.fosi.org/
- NetFamilyNews.org- https://www.netfamilynews.org/
- Pacer – http://www.pacer.org/Bullying/
- International Bullying Prevention Association – https://ibpaworld.org/
- iKeepSafe – https://ikeepsafe.org/
- Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence – http://ei.yale.edu/
- The Federal Trade Commission has released a series of video tips to help protect your personal information online – https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0038-onguardonline