Training and skills for a good cause!
We take care of our planet
Apprenticeship through Matter of Trust is for those aged 18 years or older or with GED equivalent.
Matter of Trust is affiliated with a wide range of schools, non-profits, government organizations, and specialized environmental businesses. An apprenticeship is designed to develop a particular skill set that makes an individual excel in craftsmanship and green collar employment. Apprenticeships will be at Matter of Trust
APPRENTICESHIP SIGN UP
Qualities we are looking for in our interns:
- Willingness to listen to other’s ideas
- “Do’er” identify what needs to be done and do it
- Creative problem solving
- Hard working
- Good with computers
- Good with crafts, skills, handy work
- Good with kids
- People person, likes to give tours
To request an apprenticeship please fill out the APPLICATION
and send in a 500-word minimum APPRENTICESHIP REQUEST letter that includes:
- Describe a day in your life 15 years from now-think big!
- What qualities will make you a good apprentice?
- How do you see this program helping you further your career goals?
Please email your application and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following documents to help us identify your compatibility with Matter of Trust and so we can learn more about you!
- Which top 3 qualities from the list above describe you best for this job
- Why is interning for an ecological nonprofit like Matter of Trust a good fit for you? about 150 words)
- Are you currently active in the environmental movement? How?
(About 300 words)
- Resume or CV if you have one
Please email your documents to email@example.com.
After reviewing your CV/Resume we will call to follow up with any questions we may have and to request an interview.