Training and skills for a good cause!
We have plenty of work to do, and welcome your help!
Apprenticeships through Matter of Trust are for those aged 18+ years or with High School Diploma / GED equivalent. Matter of Trust is affiliated with a wide range of schools, non-profits, government organizations, and specialized environmental businesses. An apprenticeship is designed to develop a particular skill set that makes an individual excel in craftsmanship and green-collar employment. Apprenticeships can be at Matter of Trust locations, remote, or with our Eco-partners.
To get involved please check out our flyers and fill out an Apprenticeship applicaton.
Various qualities we are looking for in our interns/apprentices:
- “Do-er” – identify what needs to be done and do it
- Creative problem solving
- Willingness to listen to other’s ideas
- Good with crafts, skills, handiwork
- Good with kids
- Likes to write/proofread
- People person, likes to give tours
- Conscientiousness and custodianship
- Good with computers/design
To apply for an apprenticeship, please fill out this application and send in a *250-word minimum* apprenticeship request letter that includes:
- Which top three qualities from the Profile List above describe you best for this job?
- Describe a day in your life 15 years from now. Dream big!
- How do you see this program helping you further your career goals?
- Why is interning for an ecological nonprofit like Matter of Trust a good fit for you?
- Are you currently active in the environmental movement? How?
Please email your application and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following documents to help us identify your compatibility with Matter of Trust and so we can learn more about you!
- Fill out our Questionnaire!
- Resume or CV if you have one
- Please email your documents to email@example.com.
Upon review we will call to follow up with any questions we may have and to request an interview.