Training and skills for a good cause!
Apprenticeships through Matter of Trust are for those aged 18+ years or with High School Diploma / GED equivalent. Matter of Trust is affiliated with a wide range of schools, non-profits, government organizations, and specialized environmental businesses.
An apprenticeship is designed to develop a particular skill set that makes an individual excel in craftsmanship and green-jobs employment. Apprenticeships can be at Matter of Trust locations, online remote, or with our Global Hubs & Partners.
Teachers and job counselors, we love referrals and suggestions!
Please also check out our:
Applicants – please keep scrolling!
Skills & Qualities
- “Do-ers” ID what needs to be done, ask and do it
- Creative problem solving
- Friendly / Outgoing
- Willingness to listen to other’s ideas
- Good with crafts, skills, handiwork
- Good with kids
- Likes to write / proofread
- People person, likes to give tours
- Conscientiousness and custodianship
- Good with computers / design
Short Essay (250 word minimum)
To apply, please provide a letter / short essay *250 words minimum* with your application (email or enter into comment field below) and include:
- Which top three qualities, from the lists on this page, describe you best for this job?
- Describe a day in your life 15 years from now. Dream big!
- How do you see this program helping you further your career goals?
- Why is apprenticing for an ecological nonprofit like Matter of Trust a good fit for you?
- Let us know if and how you are currently active in the environmental movement.
Please email any supporting documents to email@example.com
Application Process & Supporting Docs
Help us learn more about you and what you love so that we can identify your compatibility with our different Matter of Trust programs!
- Fill out our Questionnaire
- Fill out Apprenticeship Application
- Send Application Short Essay
- Send Resume or CV if you have one
Please email any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon review, we will call / email to follow up with any questions that we may have and to request an interview. Feel free to follow up. We are usually very good at responding in a timely manner.