We take care of our planet
Here at Matter of
- Up to $250 reimbursement of out-of-pocket internship expenses
- Volunteer Interns are asked to commit to a minimum of 40 hours, pick a minimum of 2 projects and can volunteer for as many hours on a project as they like during the Quarter.
- Summer Quarter: June, July, August.
- Fall Quarter: September, October, November.
- Winter Quarter: December, January, February.
- Spring Quarter: March, April, May.
Upon Completion, interns receive:
- Certificate of completion
- Letter of recommendation
- Photos and name recognition on Team page at MatterOfTrust.org
- Fun farewell cupcake party
Matter of Trust is affiliated with a wide range of schools, non-profits, government organizations, and specialized environmental businesses. An apprenticeship is designed to develop a particular skill set that makes an individual excel in craftsmanship and green collar employment. Apprenticeships will be at Matter of Trust and/or with our eco-partners.
To request an apprenticeship please fill out the APPLICATION and send in a 500-word minimum APPRENTICESHIP REQUEST letter that includes:
– Describe a day in your life 15 years from now-think big!
– What qualities will make you a good apprentice?
– How do you see this program helping you further your career goals?
Please email your application and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to carry your product in our Eco-Center Gift Shop or on our Online Store, please email us at email@example.com
Host a class
How can I help?
As a non-profit organization, it is so important that we have the support of volunteers. Without you, we wouldn’t be what we are today. Please answer these few questions so we can get a better idea on how we can best organize your precious time.
Apprenticeships are designed to develop a particular skill set that makes an individual excel in craftsmanship and green collar employment. Matter of Trust is affiliated with a wide range of schools and specialized environmental businesses.
When we see that our programs can create sustainable green businesses and green-collar jobs, we accept corporate sponsorships from our collaborators to get things rolling. Please check our sponsorship opportunities and contact us.
We believe strongly that, “When you give, you get back tenfold.” There are many ways to give like donating hair, fur, and fiber or donating stuff that you don’t need. Learn more about all the giving options available: money, stuff & others.