Websites often store cookies and other data on your machine. This data may include information that you have provided like name, email address, and preferences.
- verify its visitors’ identities and to provide services. This helps us to provide a better experience for our website visitors.
- identify you across different browser sessions. This means if you log into Matter of Trust, Inc., from your phone(or any device), the system will remember it’s you and you won’t need to enter your login details each time you use Matter of Trust, Inc., sites.
Depending on the browser and machine you use, you can disable cookies in the following manner:
- Go to the settings of your browser and click on clear browsing data, and check the cookies option.
- Refer to this link for a Mac machine: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Refer to this link for a Windows machine: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Important: If cookies are disabled or removed, it may interfere with the proper functioning of the services.