Training and skills for a good cause!
We take care of our planet
Apprenticeship through Matter of Trust is for those aged 18 years or older or with GED equivalent.
Matter of Trust is affiliated with a wide range of schools, non-profits, government organizations, and specialized environmental businesses. An apprenticeship is designed to develop a particular skill set that makes an individual excel in craftsmanship and green collar employment. Apprenticeships can be at Matter of Trust locations, work-from-home or with our eco-partners.
APPRENTICESHIP SIGN UP
Various qualities we are looking for in our interns:
- “Do’er” identify what needs to be done and do it
- Hard working
- Creative problem solving
- Willingness to listen to other’s ideas
- Good with crafts, skills, handy work
- Good with kids
- Likes to write/proofread
- People person, likes to give tours
- Conscientiousness and custodianship
- Good with computers/design
To request an apprenticeship please fill out the APPLICATION
and send in a 250-word minimum APPRENTICESHIP REQUEST letter that includes:
- Which top 3 qualities from the list above describe you best for this job
- Describe a day in your life 15 years from now. Dream big!
- How do you see this program helping you further your career goals?
- Why is interning for an ecological nonprofit like Matter of Trust a good fit for you?
- Are you currently active in the environmental movement? How?
Please email your application and letter to email@example.com
Please attach the following documents to help us identify your compatibility with Matter of Trust and so we can learn more about you!
- Fill out our Questionnaire!
- Resume or CV if you have one
- Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon review we will call to follow up with any questions we may have and to request an interview.