Host an event at the Matter of Trust Eco-Hub!
- Eco-Hub is a bright and welcoming space.
- Can accommodate roughly 100-150 standing people.
- 50 chairs and 10 large tables for seated (or mixed) events.
- Available for use between 10am to 10pm (1 hour minimum) 7 days a week.
We can recommend a number of restaurants in the area that cater and deliver to our center.
For after event clean-up assistance we can provide a clean-up crew for an additional cost.
Our space is an appropriate venue for many events including:
- Book Signings
- Baby Showers
- Staff Meetings or Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Educational Courses
- Project Workshops
Join Our Great Eco-Partners Using Our Space for Events, Courses, and Displays
- SF Green Film Festival – www.sfgreenfilmfest.org
- Label GMOs – www.labelgmos.org
- Kevin Bayuk, Urban Permaculture Institute of San Francisco – www.upisf.com
- Eating With the Seasons CSA – www.eatwiththeseasons.com
- San Francisco Department of the Environment – www.sfenvironment.org
- Environmental Protection Agency – www.epa.gov
- East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse – www.creativereuse.org
- Scrap – A Source for the Resourceful – www.scrap-sf.org
- Sunshine and Succulents – www.sunshineandsucculents.com
- Nature in the City – San Francisco – http://natureinthecity.org/
Please contact us for Event Rental pricing
Matter of Trust Eco-Industrial Hub
1566 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Public visitors 12-6 pm
School field trips reservations 10:30am-2pm
Corporate off-site reservations 10:30am-8pm
Bart and Muni
Street parking – metered
Parking Lot: Impark
1660 Mission SF CA 94103
Parking Lot: Market Square Garage
840 Jessie Street SF CA 94103
For more information please contact us: