Our ecological public charity concentrates on
Manmade Surplus, Natural Abundance,
We believe strongly that,
“When you give, you get back tenfold.”
Now, that’s a great exchange rate!
- All donors receive a Thank You Letter as Donation Verification Tax-deductible Receipt.
- Our Federal Tax Exempt ID#: 06-1530091
- IRS Tax Exemption Letter (PDF)
By Credit Card
- PayPal charges about $3 per $100 donation.
- Please choose from drop down menu which program you want to support.
Otherwise your contribution will go to the “General Fund” to help all of them.
By Network for Good / Guidestar
- $10 minimum for credit cards on Network for Good / Guidestar
- $200 minimum for checks.
- They take a percentage of the donation for processing fees.
- If you would like a tax-deductible receipt, please don’t choose the “Anonymous” option.
- Please email us with which program (see list) you would like to support.
Otherwise your contribution will go into our “General Fund” to help all of them.
Hair / Fur / Fleece Clipping Donations Info
- Check out our Clean Wave Program and FAQ page for how salons, pet groomers, fleece farmers, cut-a-thons, shave-a-thons and anyone just chopping off a ponytail can participate in keeping our waterways free of oil contaminants. You shampoo because hair collects oil!
Donate Any Surplus Stuff
- Check out our Excess Access Program, with 10 departments for posting any kind of item, material, service… you might want to give away. Our system matches wishes of those in need with those who are decluttering their lives. Sort waste into resources and keep useful goods out of overflowing landfills!