Our ecological public charity concentrates on
Manmade Surplus, Natural Abundance,
Host an event at Matter of Trust Eco-Hub!
Our Eco-Hub is a bright and welcoming space that can accommodate roughly 100-150 standing people. We also have 50 chairs and 10 large tables for seated (or mixed) events. This space is available for use between 10am to 10pm (1 hour minimum) seven days a week.
We can recommend a number of restaurants in the area that cater and deliver to our center.
For after event clean up assistance we can provide a clean up crew for an additional cost.
We are conveniently located 2 block from Van Ness Muni station and along many city bus routes. There is metered street parking, as well as a parking garage on 12th Street less than a block away.
Please contact us for Event Rental pricing, we will try our best to work with your budget. Feel free to contact email@example.com or call 415-252-1177
Our space is an appropriate venue for many events including:
Staff Meetings or Parties
To book a Matter of Trust Eco-Hub space rental, please print, fill out and email the form below. The form is available in PDF below. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-252-1177
Space Rental PDF document
Join Our Great Eco-Partners Using Our Space for Events, Courses, and Displays
– SF Green Film Festival – www.sfgreenfilmfest.org
– Label GMOs – www.labelgmos.org
– Kevin Bayuk, Urban Permaculture Institute of San Francisco – www.upisf.com
– Eating With the Seasons CSA – www.eatwiththeseasons.com
– San Francisco Department of the Environment – www.sfenvirnoment.org
– Environmental Protection Agency – www.epa.gov
– East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse – www.creativereuse.org
– Scrap – A Source for the Resourceful – www.scrap-sf.org
– Sunshine and Succulents – www.sunshineandsucculents.com
– Nature in the City – San Francisco – www.natureinthecity.org