buy twitter followers
- To discover, test and promote logistically practical uses for manmade surplus and renewable, naturally abundant materials.
- To implement systems that demonstrate the importance of sorting garbage into valuable stockpiles in order to reduce waste.
- To develop and execute manual, mechanical, hi-tech and educational programs that efficiently and conveniently connect and balance desperate needs and burdensome surplus.
- To identify peer-acknowledged experts in diverse sectors and provide mavens with platforms for eco-jobs training.
- To build apprenticeship programs that empower a manufacturing eco-workforce with distinction and celebrate excellence in all fields.
- To promote low-impact, clutter-free solutions that provide high standards of living and equate ecology with luxury, not sacrifice.
- To constructively encourage youth with enthusiasm for ecology, renewable resources, recycling, and reuse, to follow their passions by providing educational tools with quantifiable results.
- To research and broaden eco-awareness within divers communities through forums and teams that highlight practical perspectives and incentives.
- To have multiple, collaborative programs in different stages within our 3 departments to ensure flow of our collective progress is continual and dynamic.
- To provide a physical and virtual environment that is inclusive, uplifting, sustainable, growing, productive and inspires enthusiasm for the beauty and complexity of nature.