Our ecological public charity concentrates on
Manmade Surplus, Natural Abundance,
- To inspire enthusiasm for the beauty and complexity of natural abundance in equilibrium.
- To discover, produce, test and promote logistically practical uses for manmade surplus and renewable, naturally abundant resources.
- To develop and execute manual, skilled labor, mechanical, educational, low-tech and hi-tech programs that efficiently and conveniently connect and balance desperate needs with burdensome manmade surplus.
- To implement systems that demonstrate the importance of sorting garbage into valuable stockpiles in order to reduce waste.
- To identify peer-acknowledged experts in diverse sectors and provide mavens with platforms for eco-jobs training.
- To build apprenticeship programs that empower a manufacturing
eco-workforce with distinction and that celebrate excellence in all fields.
- To promote low-impact, clutter-free solutions that provide high standards of living and equate ecology with luxury, not sacrifice.
- To constructively encourage youth with enthusiasm for ecology, renewable resources, recycling, repurposing and reuse, to follow their passions by providing educational tools with quantifiable results.
- To research and broaden eco-awareness within divers communities through forums and teams that highlight practical perspectives and incentives.
- To have multiple, collaborative programs in different stages within our 3 departments to ensure flow of our collective progress is continual and dynamic.
- To follow Mother Nature’s lead by acting as a catalyst and integrating enduring cycles.
- To deliver peace of mind, mobilize positive cultural shifts for what we DO want to see in our environment’s future and co-create a harmonious eco-industrial revolution.
- To provide physical and virtual environments that are inclusive, sustainable, growing, productive, uplifting, informative, educational and transformational.