Our ecological public charity concentrates on
Manmade Surplus, Natural Abundance,
101 Uses for beeswax
Thank you Crafting Montana for coming up with this great list
1) lubricant for very old furniture joints.
2) Smooth movement for doors and windows.
3) Component for mustache creams.
4) Prevents bronze items from tarnishing.
5) Use as a rest prevention.
6) Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts.
7) covering cheeses and preservatives to protect from spoilage.
8) Conditioner for wood bowls and cutting boards.
9) Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering.
10) Used by NASA with an enzyme to mop up oceanic oil spills.
11) Cake guitar bodies to boost longevity.
12) Coat tambourine surfaces for thumb roll playing technique.
13) Coat reeds for woodwinds to get a tight fit.
14) Egg painting in a Ukraine folk art of Pysanky.
15) An essential ingredient in Indian art of fabric dyeing called Batik printing.
16) Candles that don’t drip and have no smoke.
17) In candy like gummy bears, worms and jelly beans.
18) To water proof leather.
19) Molten beeswax to polish granit counter tops.
20) To make crayons.
21) With palm oil for soap. The palm oil reduces scars and the wax a natural moisturizer.
22) Mix with palm wax for a natural hair remover.
23) To reduce bow string friction.
24) on whips to water proof.
25) in bullets.
26) With comfery and chick weed powder to alleviate itching.
27) Wire pulling.
28) Sewing to strengthen the thread and prevent snagging.
29) To fill seams between pieces of slate when setting up a pool table.
29) Plucking the feathers from fowl.
30) As a flexible mold for a variety of mediums.
32) Clean your clothes Iron.
33) In glass Etching.
34) Encausting Painting.
35) To make earplugs.
36) Ear Candling.
37) When fashioning Dreadlocks.
38) To make Dental floss.
39) For cracked animal hooves.
40) When making cosmetics.
41) When making chocolates.
42) Copper sinks.
43) Removing previous waxes.
44) In Blacksmithing.
46) To coat Baking pans for smooth exit of goods.
47) To coat the hemp strings on Bag Pipes.
48) To make balms.
49) Barbeque preparation.
50) When making healing salves, creams and ointments.
51) Use in pharmaceuticals.
53) In manufacturing of electronic components and CDs.
54) As a polish for shoes and floors.
56) To unsticking drawers.
57) Keep zippers moving smoothly.
58) To water proof boots and saddles.
59) To coat hand tools to prevent rust.
60) To lower cholesterol, ulcers, diarrhea and hiccups.
69) To relief pain, swelling (inflammation)
70) In beverages.
71) In manufacturing as a thickener or emulsifier.
72) In fragrances in perfumes.
73) To seal documents.
74) An ingredient in surgical bone wax.
75) Blended with pine rosin to serve as an adhesive.
77) A metal injection moulding binder component.
76) In the embalming process.
78) As a stabilizer in the military explosive Torpex.
79) To coat hemp strends – an alternative use to lighters.
80) A natural Air purifier.
81) Glazing of fruits and vegtables.
82) Chewing beeswax can help quit the habit of smoking.
83) As a hair pompay.
84) Grafting plants.
85) In the restoration of pictures.
86) Wax fly fishing lines so they float.
87) To keep saws sharp.
88) Grinding and polishing of optical lenses.
89) Used in crafting of dentures and other dental equipment.
90) To seal and polish smoke fired pottery.
91) Used on snowskies for a good glide.
92) Used for base ring for toliets (in the past).
93) Use3d to cover a broken wire on braces until you get to your orthodontist.
95) To prevent stretch marks.
96) Saturate cardboard with beeswax and use as a fuel for a backpackers fuel for stove.
97) Beeswax candle as emergency heat when trapped in a car or small space.
98) Temporary filling until you can see your dentist.
99) To seal stick matches to stay dry when boating, fishing or skiing.
100) To prevent slippage for belts in vacuums and sewing machines.
101) As a wood filler
read more Crafting Montana
algae alternative enegy alternative energy alternative farming apple batteries bees biofuel carbon capture co2 compost ELECTRIC CAR farming food waste green building green buildings green energy green roofs hemp hydro innovative design innovative products kinetic energy natural energy NATURE natures wonders plastic pollution programs recycle renewable energy repurpose reuse soil solar solar power solar roads unconventional farming urban farm urban farming urban gardening urban gardens water wave energy wind power